1. Agar Agar: It is used a natural laxative and algae found in seaweed.
2. Lemon Balm: Its flowers and green leaves are used for digestion and flatulence. Useful for toothache and stings.
3. Basil: Make tea from dried leaves to cure nausea.
4. Aloe: Soothes burns and stomach ailments.
5. Black Haw: Dried root tea reduces blood pressure.
6. Beet root: Spleen cleaner and reenergizes the liver.
7. Birch leaves: Effective treatment for urinary infections and cystitis.
8. Arnica: Do not eat it! Use the paste to treat bruises.
9. Bugleweed: Works against dropsy and gout. Great for central nervous system.
10. California Poppy: Dried aerial parts used as mild sedative for kids.
11. Celery seeds: Great for arthritis, rheumatism and gout.
12. Catnip: Apt for the flu and cold treatment.
13. Cherry: The bark is used to cure bronchitis, tuberculosis.
14. Chamomile: Vertigo, anxiety, insomnia, dyspepsia, migraine, depression, conjunctivitis are treated using this herb.
15. Cinnamon: Makes a great antiseptic.
16. Coriander: Excellent for urinary and prostrate ailments.
17. Chestnut: Use the inner bark for liver ailments.
18. Tabasco Pepper: Effective treatment for kidney problems.
19. Fennel seeds: Excellent for gastric problems.
20. Fenugreek seeds: Great for blood poison and swellings.
21. Garlic: Stimulates digestive organs and emulsifies cholesterol in the body.
22. Eucalyptus: Leaves are used for treating bronchitis and asthma.
23. Henna: Use the leaves to treat skin infections.
24. Lavender flowers: Good for depression.
25. Marshmallow: Excellent for inflamed eyes and hoarseness.
26. Hydrangea: Dried roots are used to treat an enlarged prostate glands.
27. Pansy pansies: Effective for curing bladder infections.
28. Liquorice: Used for stress and hypoglycemia.
29. Mullein: Cures hay fever.
30. Raspberry: As a tea, aids in treating morning sickness.
31. Peppermint: A remedy for curing travel sickness.
32. Papaya: Aids in digestion.
33. Rhubarb: Relieves headaches and used to improve the muscular movement of the bowels.
34. Parsley: Expels gallstones and the herb is rich in potassium.
35. Saffron: Natural hydrochloric acid, hence reduces buildup of uric acid in the joints. Good for scarlet fever.
36. Thyme: The oil which is extracted is used for asthma and coughs.
37. Plantain: Treats burns, eczema and stops bleeding from cuts.
38. Sage: Make tea from dried herbs and use it soothe ulcerated mouth and throat. Good for spermatorrhea and expelling worms from the stomach.
39. Rosemary: Excellent nerve and circulatory stimulant. Cures depression and or headaches.
40. White oak bark: The best remedy to treat varicose veins, hemorrhoids and piles. Used in enemas and douches to cure internal swellings and tumors. Normalizes spleen,
kidneys and liver.
41. Wormwood: A good tonic for treating digestion, fever and the liver.
42. Queen Annes Lac: It is diuretic and hence used to treat prostatitis, kidney stones and cystitis. Effective for rheumatism and gout.
43. Red clover: Antidote to cancer and is a blood purifier. Relaxes entire circulatory and nervous system.
44. Witch Hazel: Its leaves and bark is used to make tonic and this aids in curing piles, tumor and regularizing menstrual cycle.
46. Marjoram: Effective for curing disorders and also aids in digestion.
47. Mugwort: A good treatment for gout.